The CL4000GD is a medium duty electronic patch door lock offering all the functions of the CL4000. Suitable for inswing doors, the lock fits existing Rondo type glass door preparations. As standard the CL4000GD is supplied with a flat strike plate for fitting to solid door frames. When fitting to a glass door with a glass side panel you will need to buy the patch strike box.
Medium duty brushed steel latchbolt head with 8mm (5/16”) follower. Supplied with a flat strike plate for fitting to a solid door frame. Outside lever turns freely without operating the latchbolt. When a valid code is entered and the blue LED lights up, the lever will retract the latchbolt. When the door closes the spring latch will automatically lock the door. The key will open the door for management functions. The key may be used to set the lock into Code Free option so that anyone can open the door without using a code (classroom function tailpiece required). Code Free option can also be programmed via the keypad.
• Key override as standard
• Up to 140,000 operations from 4 x ‘N’ cells (supplied)
• User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
• Allows up to 10 one time User Codes
• Lever handle supplied as either right or left hand
• Tamper time out and low battery warning
• Locked and unlocked LED indicator option
• Suitable for inswing doors only
• Suitable for internal use
• Available in brushed steel